It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Text Size
Login

Spidey Notes to crack GMAT sentence correction

News and views related to admission in top B Schools and various enterances related them, like CAT, GMAT, etc may be discussed here.

Postby ankit » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 am

Hi folks.. while preparing for GMAT i came accross these spidey notes that were made by a guy named "spiderman" who cracked 760 in GMAT. Hope it helps you in your preparation for GMAT :) .. best of luck

I will keep uploading more notes for GMAT .. that I can think will be usefull for students preparing for GMAT

Regards
Attachments
Spidey_GMAT_Notes[1].pdf
(311.15 KiB) Downloaded 804 times
Ankit Talwar
Co - Founder and Project Coordinator JMIFET
ECE 2008
ankit

Postby Pankaj » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

:P :P Spidey giving GMAT :!: :lol: :lol: Nice One
Could You please post some details for GMAT??
Basically I have a bit idea about it! Its for adm in world's top B-schools!
Could you please post some more details like marks required to Qualify and what college you get for what marks range :?:
Pankaj Sharma
Member: Team JMIFET
It matters more than being admin of this forum.
Pankaj

Postby ankit » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi ,

I am in process of writting my GMAT and once u give ur exam.. then the research starts for Bschools .. every Bschool has a differnt requirement and that can only be know while researching their website and interacting with their alumni.

A good score in GMAT is 700 + and after ur profile (work expirence,projects u do during your college etc) matters..However there is no hard and fast rule to get 700+. ppl with less scores have cracked good Bschools with a spectacular profile.

I will keep updating the forum from time to time with usefull notes for JMIFET students and Alumni :)
Ankit Talwar
Co - Founder and Project Coordinator JMIFET
ECE 2008
ankit

Return to MBA Related